This tool is a custom built solely to help existing and potential trade clients manage their apple devices’, in for repair, with us efficiently, and on a streamline basis.
If you a new client, book your repair ticket by clicking “New Client – Book Repair”
If you are existing client, login to your account by clicking “Existing Client – My Account”
- Fast Track Ticket Booking – No Need to call us, you can check the status of any laptop from any where at any time.
- Real Time Repair Updates – Every stage of the repair is recorded and notified to you.
- Real Time Status Change Email Notices – Direct to your nominated Email Address.
- Detailed Record of work carried out.
- My Account Message Board – You can send and receive replies in each repair ticket, which are permanently saved with date/time stamp.
- Printable copies of finalized repair ticket Report Sheet.
- All invoices at one place.
- All previous repairs records including estimates.
This website will allow you to give your customers updates when ever they ask you, without telling them you need to call them back!!.
To book in a repair, please register as a new customer and fill out required spec of laptop RMA details, print form and attach it to your apple and send it to our address.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BOOK IN YOUR RMA AND CALL 0208 427 6809, IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO ARRANGE COLLECTION.
Simply book your repair and call us on 0208 427 6809 to arrange a collection or just send it to us. Once you’ve done that you’ll receive real time updates on your repair status on your registered email address from received in queue to fixed and ready for dispatch.
Here’s what you need to know.
If you require a shipping box these carry an additional charge.
Apple Macbook Pro boxes = £20
iMac boxes = £30
If you don’t have the original box for your iMac, we strongly recommend you order a box from us. These boxes are custom made for the iMac and have foam inserts to keep it in place during shipping, if the items are not packed properly or insufficient packaging Aci nor the courier company will be liable for any damages during transit.
Optional shipping insurance is available (and advisable!)
Please Note: If you do NOT requested for additional insurance, you will only be covered on our standard courier insurance which is up to £60.00 of damages or losses
*In case of uninsured loss or damage while shipping your item, Allied Computers International liability will be limited to £60.